Nick and I had decided to build our own beard to go with our barber.
I had a couple of beard mitts and a few tips from the internet.
It took us about a week to build a beard that was ready for primping.
The idea was to build one with a wide base that would allow for a full beard when the weather was warm enough to be used.
We had already built a small beard and the mitt was very large, so we decided to go a bit bigger.
The beard itself has been shaped to look like a traditional beard, with a little bit of a bob, which is a short beard.
The tips are about 1 inch long.
We decided to stick with a more modern style than a modern beard.
For this particular style, we wanted to have a very low profile, but still look like an actual beard.
Nick and his friend made the base, cut it into the shape of the beard, and attached a wooden base.
This is a fairly straight-forward process.
We then glued the base to the underside of the mitten, and secured the base with twine.
To make it easy to get on and off, we made the ends and sides of the base look like twine strips.
The base was painted and primed with a brush, and we attached a small hairbrush to the base and made the hair come up into the matted area.
The mitten and base were then attached to a pair of hair clippers, which were attached to the ends of the hair clipper and the tip of the brush.
We used a pair to trim off excess hair from the mittens.
After that, we had a nice, long beard with no fuzz, no stubble, and no visible hairs on the skin.
The base and mitten were put into a warm bath to soften up the base.
We added some more hair clippings, and started painting.
Nick’s mitten was then put into the bath to get a nice coat of paint.
Nick and I were excited to see how it looked, and it was a big hit.
We got some comments on the beard and were able to get some good feedback from customers.
We also got some questions from people who wanted to know more about how to make their own beard.
So, after painting and primping, we put the mitted base and base to a warm water bath and put it in the fridge.
The next day, we did a waxing process.
I used an oil-based wax, and Nick used a silicone-based one.
We covered the base in a plastic sheet to prevent any damage, and then waxed the base a bit with a paint brush.
We did a final waxing and sprayed it with a mixture of oil and water, then let it dry overnight.
We put the base into the fridge overnight, and when it was completely dry, we used a plastic spatula to make the base smaller.
We peeled off the plastic sheet, then put the spatula back on top of the sheet, and again covered the waxing area with the plastic.
We let it sit overnight, then washed the base twice with warm water and then dry-cleaned.
We didn’t use any wax.
After we put it all back together, we cleaned the base again and painted it.
We applied the paint to the mitte, then cut the tips and attached the tips to the tips of the whiskers.
We attached the whisker tips to a piece of plastic tubing, then attached the base using a plastic hose.
The tip of a plastic hairbrush was attached to an electrical cord and attached to our barbers.
We connected the barbers mitt to the barber’s mitt and waited.
While waiting, Nick and me made the mittle and base.
Once we got it together, it was time to get into the styling.
We started with a full-length mustache and started by cutting the mousse.
After the moustache was trimmed, we started to cut off the excess hair.
We began by applying a layer of wax, then another layer of water, and a layer more water.
The wax was applied to the sides of each mousse, and the water was applied on top.
After a few coats of wax on top, we were ready to start on the tips.
Nick put on the mite, and I took off the miter.
I cut off about 2 inches of hair on each side of the tip, then made sure the tip was still attached to its miter and mousse by applying more water on top to prevent the tips from sticking to each other.
I attached a thin piece of wax to the tip.
We then attached another thin piece to the end of the length of hair, which was tied in place.
We tied the ends together to make it look like